Apollo Raman™ Microspectrometer
The CRAIC Apollo™ Raman spectrometer is designed for fast, easy micro-Raman spectroscopy so you can focus on sample measurements and results, not instrument setup. As such, it is perfect for routine research, quality control and failure analysis. The CRAIC Apollo™ Raman spectrometeremploys optics, software and hardware all optimized for Raman spectroscopy of microscopic samples. The CRAIC Apollo™ Raman spectrometeris perfect for rapid, non-destructive analysis in fields such as life sciences, materials science, chemistry and physics.
The versatile CRAIC Apollo™ Raman microspectrometer designed for analytical labs.
- Add to many types of optical microscopes
- Use alone or on CRAIC UV-vis-NIR microspectrophotometers.
- Modular system including laser, Raman spectrometer, imaging and microscope interface with optics
- Stackable modules means that any three lasers may be used together
- Laser wavelengths offered include 532, 638, 785, 830 nm and more
- Integrated TE cooled CCD array detector for low noise and long term stability
- All solid state Raman spectrometer for extreme durability
- All solid state lasers for long lifetime and durability
- Easy to use and maintain
- From the experts in microspectroscopy